We want to reward you for the work you do. What better way than to recognize those who do quality work, whether it comes in the form of an individual or a team.
Each year, nominations are accepted for both Communicator of the Year and Campaign of Excellence. The winner is announced at the annual Fall Conference.
Communicator of the Year
You’re a rock star. Or you know someone who is.
If you know someone who meets the qualifications below, please submit an application online.
Qualifications of a Communicator of the Year:
- Demonstrates superior professional character
- Exhibits exemplary professional achievement
- Creates a positive impact on the communications profession, in the lives of professionals, and on organization
- Contributes his/her time and talents to the community
- Has earned the respect of peers, coworkers and/or clients
- Although PRSA membership is not required, preference will be given to current members of PRSA and the Mid-Missouri chapter.
Every year, we all work hard, and we do good work. It deserves to be recognized. If you and/or your team worked on a program meets the qualifications below, submit an application by August 31, 2017.
Qualifications of PR Campaign of Excellence:
- Purpose and objectives clearly stated.
- Target audience(s) clearly identified
- Summarize the research used to identify the problem or opportunity
- Evidence of project/program rationale
- Primary or Secondary research conducted
- Complete and comprehensive planning, sound strategy.
- Excellence in practice and tactics, quality of work
- Quantifiable success
- Measurement or evaluation methods used
- Did the project meet or exceed goals?
- Creative approach/appropriateness of the methods and/or medium
- Breakdown of budget
- Best use of available budget
- Up-to-date membership with the local Public Relations Society of America Mid-Missouri chapter