We want to reward you for the work you do. What better way than to recognize those who do quality work, whether it comes in the form of an individual or a team.
Each year, nominations are accepted for both Communicator of the Year and Campaign of Excellence. The winner is announced at the annual Fall Conference.
The 2017 deadline has been extended to Oct. 2.
Communicator of the Year
You’re a rock star. Or you know someone who is.
If you know someone who meets the qualifications below, please submit an application online.
Qualifications of a Communicator of the Year:
- Demonstrates superior professional character
- Exhibits exemplary professional achievement
- Creates a positive impact on the communications profession, in the lives of professionals, and on organization
- Contributes his/her time and talents to the community
- Has earned the respect of peers, coworkers and/or clients
- Although PRSA membership is not required, preference will be given to current members of PRSA and the Mid-Missouri chapter.
Every year, we all work hard, and we do good work. It deserves to be recognized. If you and/or your team worked on a program meets the qualifications below, submit an application by August 31, 2017.
Qualifications of PR Campaign of Excellence:
- Purpose and objectives clearly stated.
- Target audience(s) clearly identified
- Summarize the research used to identify the problem or opportunity
- Evidence of project/program rationale
- Primary or Secondary research conducted
- Complete and comprehensive planning, sound strategy.
- Excellence in practice and tactics, quality of work
- Quantifiable success
- Measurement or evaluation methods used
- Did the project meet or exceed goals?
- Creative approach/appropriateness of the methods and/or medium
- Breakdown of budget
- Best use of available budget
- Up-to-date membership with the local Public Relations Society of America Mid-Missouri chapter