Members of the Mid-MO PRSA Chapter may nominate one individual and one campaign for recognition during the 2018 Fall Conference using the form below. Members are encouraged to nominate people and programs outside their respective organization(s), and may not nominate themselves.
Nominations close at 11:59 pm, Monday, Oct. 1. Honorees will be announced October 25 during the Fall Conference.
Communicator of the Year
You’re a rock star. Or you know someone who is.
If you know someone who meets the qualifications below, please fill out the application form.
Qualifications of a Communicator of the Year:
- Demonstrates superior professional character
- Exhibits exemplary professional achievement
- Creates a positive impact on the communications profession, in the lives of professionals, and on organization
- Contributes his/her time and talents to the community
- Has earned the respect of peers, coworkers and/or clients
- Although PRSA membership is not required, preference will be given to current members of PRSA and the Mid-Missouri chapter.
Every year, we all work hard, and we do good work. It deserves to be recognized. If you and/or your team worked on a program meets the qualifications below, please fill out the application form.
Qualifications of PR Campaign of Excellence:
- Purpose and objectives clearly stated.
- Target audience(s) clearly identified
- Summarize the research used to identify the problem or opportunity
- Evidence of project/program rationale
- Primary or Secondary research conducted
- Complete and comprehensive planning, sound strategy.
- Excellence in practice and tactics, quality of work
- Quantifiable success
- Measurement or evaluation methods used
- Did the project meet or exceed goals?
- Creative approach/appropriateness of the methods and/or medium
- Breakdown of budget
- Best use of available budget
- Up-to-date membership with the local Public Relations Society of America Mid-Missouri chapter